Kamalasai School requires capable foreigners in order to be staff of foreign languages in teaching MattayomSuksa 1-6 students (7th graders to 12th graders).
Languages Teachers Vacancy
- 3 English Teachers (30,000 baht )
- 2 Korean teachers (maybe Thai teacher but graduated in Korean major) (15,000 Baht)
- 2 Japanese teachers (maybe Thai teacher but graduated in Japanese major) (15,000 Baht)
- 1 Chinese teachers (maybe Thai teacher but graduated in Chinese major) (12,000 Baht)
- 2 Vietnamese teachers (maybe Thai teacher but graduated in Vietnamese major) (15,000 Baht)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree Graduation
- Specialized and experienced in the related field
- Be able to teach at least one academic year
- Good characters and active person
- In person from now on, during official dayswithout fee until the school can get enough staff at Foreign Language Department Office, KamalasaiSchool.
- 3 recent photos of 1.5 X 1 inch without black eye-glasses or hats
- 2 photocopies of passport
- 2 photocopies of bachelor or degree
- If the applicant is not an English native speaker, he/she must have 500 or more of TOEIC scores.
- Have to get Teacher Licence
- From 21st January – 28 February 2015 until the school can get enough staff, depending on necessities at Foreign Language Department Office, Kamalasai School
- On 1 March ; 2015 on the board of Foreign Language Department Office, Kamalasai School
- The screened candidates have to sign the contract at 9.00 – 11.00 a.m. on 31 March, 2014. If not, Kamalasai School will call the next one in line.
- Accommodation with air- condition , television ,wireless
- 30,000 Baths each month
- Work permit, the school will provide the fee.
Announcement on 21 January 2015